Tuesday, September 14, 2010

28 Weeks!!

Today was our 28 week appointment. It was a big day filled with a glucose test, pre-registering for the hospital and an ultrasound. I had prepared myself for the dreaded orange drink and it honestly wasn't bad at all. I would compare it to a flat orange Slice.
Just hoping I pass so I don't have to sit there for the 3 hour test. Yikes!


Here is Little Miss Emily Ann's profile!
She has the sweetest little face and big puffy lips... all the better to kiss us with! HA
She was very active during the ultrasound... possibly because I had just drank a strong sugar drink but boy was she wiggling. That feeling never gets old.
She is head down which is right where we want her.
She is measuring a week ahead and weights 2 lbs 10 oz right now!

I'm just hoping that sweet little head has some hair on it! HA



3 comments:

  1. Awesome news. Love her little profile. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a survey over on my blog...

    have fun!!

    http://sfloyd-nutshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete