Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rock-A-Bye Baby...


We bought a chair & ottoman for the nursery!!
I think we will spend a lot of time in this chair rocking our sweet girl.
It's the first piece of furniture to be put in Emily Ann's room!
(Her furniture should be coming in a few weeks!!)

A friend of ours was selling this swivel glider at a GREAT price and it's in excellent condition.. so we couldn't pass up the deal... THANKS Carman! It's a Mandy style "Best" Chair.
I wasn't sure about the color but when I took the fabric for the bedding over to look at it, it went PERFECT!
Mike tagged along to test it out too! HA

It's VERY comfy and smooth!
We can't wait to rock in it!


4 comments:

  1. Those will be precious moments. I remember those late night feeding, they are really the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, looks very comfy! It will look lovely with the fabrics you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love having the chair. Madelyn and I spend a lot of time together in ours. This is such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! It's sooooo cute!! Great chair. =)

    ReplyDelete