25 weeks and moving right along!!
I continue to feel great and am loving EVERY minute of being pregnant!
I still wake up every day thinking it's all just a dream and then I look down and my belly and sweet Emily's kicks remind me it's a dream come true!!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 15lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing mostly maternity clothes now! I had to do a little shopping online because I no longer had much that fit.
Best Moment this week: Watching Mike assemble the crib and using my mommy-to-be pass to shop at Rhea Lana's for Emily Ann's clothes... found some cute stuff!
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!! Emily Ann
Movement: She moves often, especially when I am sitting still or laying down! It's the best feeling EVER!
Food Craving: Fruit and veggies
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my belly!
Sleep: It's getting harder to sleep... thankfully I am able to cat nap throughout the day if needed!
What I am looking forward to: Lots....other furniture pieces to come in, bedding & canvases to get finished.... Seeing a finished nursery!!
Belly Button: It's popped and stretched.
Stretch Marks: None and I'm lathering the Coco Butter on to hopefully prevent!
Symptoms: occasional backaches
Symptoms: occasional backaches





You look great! I know you are getting so excited. It will go by fast now.
ReplyDelete