Thursday, August 19, 2010

Resting & Nesting..


That's what's going on around here!.... A little resting and a lot of nesting.

The past 2 days I have worked on my closet and Mike's closet. Thank goodness it's finally done! I rearranged our fall and summer clothes and took the unwanted to a local consignment store. I should have taken a before and after picture but didn't get around to it. After assessing my closet I QUICKLY realized that I am in DESPERATE need of maternity clothes! I have 16 weeks left in this pregnancy if I make it to my due date of December 9th!
It is so hard to find anything right now in stores because we are in between seasons. Sadly there is not ONE store in our town that carries maternity! Can you believe that? So luckily I hit a sale online and got some CUTE stuff using gift cards I still had from Christmas! HA... Can't wait for them to come in!
Here are a few things I ordered..


This will be cute with a pair of leggings and a chunky necklace!

Oh and I did get Little Miss Emily Ann a cute dress for next fall!
She will look ADORABLE in this with some black leggings and a BIG bow!
I hope everyone had a great first day back to school! It felt so weird not going today...
I know I will NOT regret taking the year off when Emily gets here and am so THANKFUL I am able to do it.. So for now I will continue to REST and prepare for her arrival!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE stuff!!! I'd wear it NOT preggo. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right in that our town has nothing for maternity. It is really sad. I ordered a lot from Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Whitney, I agree about the leggings and chunky necklace! I bought pregnancy leggings at Target, they were so cute and so comfortable! Glad to hear you are taking some time off before your baby girl gets here. Are you planning on going back to work next year? I hope all is well!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete