Monday, February 22, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

We survived another eventful weekend! We had Stuart and Sarah's gender reveal party Saturday morning and Junior Auxiliary Charity Ball Saturday night.
To be honest I'm still trying to recuperate from all of that! HA...
It was just a really LONG day for me, but definitely worth it!

It was fun to see everyone all dolled up!

I was SOOO excited to find out that The Creamer's are having a GIRL!
The reveal party was so fun and I'm glad we got to go.
I am not going to lie.... It was a little hard for me but they have been in our shoes and understand the struggle. Their time has come and I can't wait to meet their miracle.
Unfortunately our struggle still goes on and the desire gets even stronger.
We will continue to wait ever so patiently for our turn.


They had everything decorated all cutesy in pink and blue.
Mike was for team blue and I was for team pink!
The pups where even decked out in pink and blue onesies ! HA
So cute!

We are praying for good news this week. Mike and I go back to Tulsa to find out the results for my recurrent pregnancy loss blood panel. I am very nervous and just hoping and praying that everything is normal.

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your look beautiful! I hope you all get great news in Tulsa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea what it meant for me to have you there. I know how hard that must have been. Through all the years of struggling, the shots, the money, the tears, the heartbreak...your time WILL COME! Wait for it...it WILL COME! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete