Did you watch The View today?.... I didn't and wished I had! Kelsey texted me today and said that I should of watched The View because it was ALL about INFERTILITY!
I would of DVRed that..... thank goodness for the internet! HA
I couldn't view the whole episode but did get bits and pieces.
So here ya go.... educate yourself people!
I am so glad they used infertility as a topic.
It affects more couples than you think and everyone (infertile or not) needs to know a little bit about it.
If you haven't struggled with infertility, being informed about it may help you be more understanding and a better friend to someone who is or has struggled with it.





Who would have known that all of the View ladies have struggled with infertility?! I am sure it was it was a good show today.
ReplyDeleteHi Whitney, I am so glad you posted this, I completely missed the episode. I think it is so important to get the message out about infertility. It affects so many people, more than anyone realizes. It is a tragedy that more insurance companies do not offer more coverage for this. I hope everything is going well with you, I keep praying for you every day! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
STILL mad that I didn't remind myself to have you DVR this. =(
ReplyDelete