Since we were semi-snowed in this past weekend, I decided to shop around online.
I have a ton of unused gift cards from Christmas and I am itching to use them on new spring/summer clothes! Here are a few items I found.
These dresses are from Old Navy! Add some cute sandals & accessories and you have a cute outfit!


Ruffles are in!


I love this dress! Great church dress or special occasions. The gold accessories look fabulous with it too!


I thought this ruffle halter would be a cute summer top..
I LOVE gift cards!!
I LOVE gift cards!!





Those are too cute! I did some on-line shopping too while we were snowed in.
ReplyDeleteGift card are great gifts for you! Morgan bought some cute ruffle tops at The Limited with her gift cards.
ReplyDeleteTeresa (MIL)
My sister just got me a lovely navy ruffle top from TJ Maxx for my b-day. I had gift cards, too, to AE and I had a 40% coupon as well. I bought $250 worth of stuff for just $25 - great deal. I love gift cards, too!
ReplyDeleteAll your picks for outfits were really cute! Ruffles seem to be on everything these days. I have even seen ruffles on some purses lately! Enjoy your snow!
ReplyDeleteI love that last shirt!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great!! Super cute!!! I love online shopping. I always seem to find different things with better prices.
ReplyDelete