Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's It Going To Do


Snow? I think so!!!
Right now we are under a winter storm watch.
Although I am not too fond of tacking days onto the end of the school year, unexpected days off here and there are a nice treat!

As you can see... I get excited when they call for winter weather!
Here's a picture from 2 years ago.
We had just moved into our newly built home when this happened!

Untouched snow is SO pretty....
until people start driving and the melting process starts and then it just gets plain GROSS!

Now we just wait and see if we get anything good!
Come on Ned Perme don't let me down! HA

2 comments:

  1. I snow day on Friday would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Whitney! I listed your blog as one for her to look at for inspiration because I love your design. Hope you get a snow day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete