"Numb" would be the word that expresses how we are feeling right now.
VERY NUMB!
We went for our 2nd ultrasound today. A gestational sac was seen with hardly anything in it and no heartbeat. This is so hard for me to type right now but I know I need to do it now rather than later so I can begin the healing process.
There is a long road ahead of us but we WILL get through this.
This is our 2nd miscarriage.
I was 7 weeks 5 days pregnant today.
Please pray for us. We are not taking this well.
We know things will get better with time.
Just trying to keep the faith and praying for another miracle!
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper, not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11





I am so sorry! I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now! We want to respect yours and Mike's privacy, but just know that we are here if you guys need anything. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteJenny & Boys
So sorry Whitney! I don't know what else to say. Just know that I am here for you and love you very much! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, Whitney!
ReplyDeleteYou are in my thoughts & prayers.
Dear Whitney and Mike,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for your comfort and strength. Please know that I care and my heart is heavy with your sorrow. I would love to send you a handkerchief from my ministry called For Your Tears. Please send me an email at dpucci9972@gmail.com Take care and God Bless. Sincerely, Debby
I am so sorry. I am here if you need to talk to someone. I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI want to let you that I'm praying for you after 2 years of TTC we found out yesterday that after our 1st round of Invitro we have lost our baby. Please feel free to email me if you would like to talk with someone else going through infertility.
ReplyDeleteJessica
jessica.hogan28@gmail.com
I am so sorry Whitney, I am so heartbroken for you. I know there is nothing I can say or do to make you and your husband feel better right now. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that there are people out there praying for you. Please email me if you ever need to talk. I have had two miscarriages myself and I know that there is nothing in the world that can take away the pain that you are feeling. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Whitney,
ReplyDeleteI can't even begin to express how sorry I am for this loss. When Sarah told me, I just wept for you and Mike. Having walked this journey beside Sarah, I am very emotionally involved in all you girls out there struggling with infertility. Trust me when I say, we Moms struggle right along with you!
This first thing the Lord put on my heart yesterday was a beautiful song - "Trust His Heart". It's an older song written by Babbie Mason, but the message is very powerful. Here are the lyrics:
TRUST HIS HEART
All things work for the good
Though sometimes we can't
See how they could
Struggles that break our hearts in two
Sometimes blind us to the truth
Our Father knows what's best for us
His ways are not our own
So when your pathway grows dim
And you just can't see him,
Remember He's still on the throne
Chorus:
God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When don't see his plan
When you can't trace his hand
Trust His Heart
He sees the master plan
He holds the future in his hand,
Don't live as those who have no hope,
While our hope is found in him.
We see the present clearly
But he sees the first and last
And like a tapestry He's weaving you and me,
To someday be just like him
(Chorus)
He alone is faithful and true
He alone knows what is best for you
(Chorus)
When you can't trace his hand
When you don't see his plan
When you don't understand
Trust His Heart
I'm praying for you and Mike - that you will find peace in Him and be able to trust His heart!
Praying and Still Believing,
Sandra
I am so sorry to hear this. We too tried for what felt like forever, got pregnant, and had a miscarriage. It hurts so badly but just remember that the Lord has a plan for you and a perfect baby. I'm praying for you and your husband during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been online in so long ... been a rough few weeks and then I hope on the old blog reader and was so happy to see your amazing christmas and then this post... I am just sobbing. My heart is broken for you I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling.
ReplyDeleteI am praying with all my heart that God allows your body to recover soon and that he blesses your womb again VERY soon!
I am still praying and believing that you will be a mama to a baby here on earth very soon!!!
This first thing the Lord put on my heart yesterday was a beautiful song - "Trust His Heart"
ReplyDeleteWork from home India