Friday, January 8, 2010

Finding Peace & Having Faith

I have taken some time off work to deal with all the emotions I am feeling right now.
I have been home taking time to find peace and understanding.
I desperately need my body to hurry and take care of the miscarriage.

PLEASE LORD ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN AT LEAST
I don't want to have a D&C.

I am ready to get off this horrible roller coaster of ups and downs.
Mike keeps reminding me that everything I am feeling is normal. My body is going through so much. My hormones are going crazy. I still have some pregnancy symptoms and it's going to take time to heal.

The hardest thing about getting out and moving on is facing people again.
There is just a feeling of awkwardness. Some understand it and know what to say and others do not and just ignore you or say things that you just don't want to hear.
Right now you can just look at me and I might burst into tears. I'm sorry if this happens.

Mike and I have faith that we will get pregnant again!
The last two times we have gotten pregnant, we have done it on our own.
The first time was unmedicated and the second time I was on something but DIDN'T have
artificial insemination or IVF. We did it!
I feel like God is telling us to just TRUST in Him and it will happen.

I believe we can do it again without anything BUT Him.

Thank you all for the sweet comments, texts, phone calls, emails and prayers!

Whether you know it or not the prayers you all are saying are helping!




5 comments:

  1. I am thinking about you every day. I pray for peace and comfort. Sometimes there are just no words for things. It hurts too bad to speak. God knows what we need before we even ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys, Whitney. I'm glad you are taking time to heal-you have been on quite a roller coaster. Remember we serve a God who understands every emotion we are experiencing-He's weeping and hurting along with you. Take care, Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a huge roller coaster of emotions. Just take all the time you need and deal with it the best you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog through Sarah's and I wanted to say that I am very sorry for your loss. My husband and I have been struggling to have a child for almost 2 years now. I have never been pregnant so while I don't understand the feelings you are having now I can relate to the desire of having children of your own. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. God will see you through this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney,I hope you don't mind if I leave you a comment. I saw your comment on my daughter's post (Kelly's Korner) and my heart just jumped and I felt the need to come over and see who you were. The tears started when I saw the sweet faces of you and your husband. You are a beautiful young couple and I know you are devastated at this moment.

    We have been through this with our daughter and I know the hurt she went through. I just wanted to simply tell you that I am lifting you up to the Lord in my prayers this morning. There are no quick fixes but there is a Comforter to turn to. I pray He will send you His grace and peace and one day soon you will hold a baby in your arms.

    ReplyDelete