I am the odd person that actually likes a busy week! haha And this week is one of those weeks! First of all this is the week that we give standardized tests. I teach Kindergarten ... and yes those poor little ones have to take them. I know they will do just fine but it is a BIG deal for a little person. I am lucky enough to have a great principal. She is providing us with breakfast all week and we can wear JEANS!!! It doesn't take much to make us happy! Friday I will have a substitute and it is our annual Easter Egg Hunt at school. I dread having to prepare for a sub... It is difficult enough on a regular day but on a field trip day its even harder! I hope everyone has a great week!
I hope everything works out for you and Mike, Whitney.
ReplyDeleteI am sad about the testing.... My little one will be in Kindergarten in 2 years. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I will be praying about your appointment!
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing so hard right now...we get SO excited at my school to wear jeans! And preparing for a sub is the absolute worst!
ReplyDelete