The Easter Bunny came to The Wilkins House this morning... haha! Mike is such a sweetheart. He surprised me this morning with an Easter basket! I am sure he will assist me in eating all the candy out of it though. I felt bad because I hadn't gotten him anything. (We usually don't exchange Easter gifts). So I made him breakfast!! It was a great day over all despite all the rain.

After our Easter lunch I came home and took a nap! I usually squeeze a nap in on Sundays... especially when it is a rainy one like today! I was energized after my nap so I took on the task of making my first diaper cake. It is not totally finished but I just couldn't wait to share what it looks like so far!! I still need to paint the initial. I will post more pictures after I finish the other one . It's a safari theme... I fell in love with this giraffe print ribbon and had to use it!

I hope you all have a great week!
I love the diaper cake! You are very creative!
ReplyDeleteMy mom sounded quite tired after everyone left (around 4pm is when I rang). I hope y'all had fun. Great diaper cake - I might need one of those in about 50 years:) haha.
ReplyDeleteThe diaper cake is very cute. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteTeresa