Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Reading Material

Who watches Jon & Kate Plus 8? ..... I DO!!! I am so excited about reading their newest book "Eight Little Faces". I really enjoyed their last book "Multiple Blessings". I recommend reading it if you haven't already! Their new season premieres May 25th! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I do watch that show, Whitney. You get addicted to it. I personally think it would be so difficult, but they make it look easy. Shall I pray for you & Mike to have "multiple blessings" as well? How about just 2 or 3? I don't know what Mike would do with 8? Or the Dugger #...how many is it now? Enter my blog giveaway! You could win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jon and Kate Plus 8 too. Kate is a little rough on Jon though sometimes. I read Multiple Blessings. I'll have to get this one that you posted about.

    ReplyDelete