Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy Week

YAY!!! It's almost Wednesday and half way done with the week! This week is a busier one for me... I'm not complaining though because it gets the weekend here quicker and keeps my mind busy! This past weekend I had a BURST of energy and began cleaning my house from top to bottom. I cleaned out closets and organized things..... I had Mike clean out his old hunting gear. Not only did that free up a closet in the house but we also donated 8 trash bags full of things to the Salvation Army!!! Tomorrow I will start preparing for "Girls Night Out/ Southern Living at Home Party" that I am hosting on Thursday night at my house. I am soooo excited because not only do I LOVE to host things but I am going to get to see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment