YAY!! I have an new OB/GYN and we love her! We went to my new doctor today in Conway and got all of our questions answered! We have a plan and we know God is good and will answer our prayers when he fills its right. Lets talk about this past weekend. WOW!! It was so beautiful outside. Saturday I helped host a bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law. It turned out great and she got some wonderful gifts. Saturday night we had a couple over to eat. Mike cooked his famous pepper-jack cheese hamburgers. They were YUMMY! Sunday was spent mostly outdoors. We went and helped a 2 year old celebrate his birthday and we couldn't have asked for a prettier day! I hope you all have a great week! Below are a few pictures of the birthday boy and his cute cake.... the cake was homemade by his Aunt Amy.... She is very talented!

Hi! congrats on the new doctor! I found your blog via Kelly's Korner. My brother and SIL live in Conway. My SIL has a salon there.
ReplyDelete