Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Wow!!! I never thought I would be a blogger.... I like to read blogs but really thought it wasn't for me. Well here I am writing my first one. Today is Valentine's Day. I woke up this morning and went to the clinic to have blood work to check my progesterone level. We have been trying to conceive for a year now with no luck. I finished my 2nd round of Clomid 2 weeks ago and now we are waiting. This is the hardest time... "the two week wait"!!! This is one of the reasons why I decided to start blogging... in hopes to find women out there that have been through or are going through what I am.  Anyway on with my day... after I left the clinic I went to my husbands store to check out the new Nike's that came in. I am so proud of him. He ordered some cute ones without my help! I usually am right there by his side when he makes these important orders like SHOES, but I wasn't this time!!!! I then came home and did the usual house wife stuff like laundry and cleaning. I love to clean so its really not something I dread.  Later today when Mike gets home from the store we are going to do our Valentine's thing. We have dinner reservations at Savannah's. It is a local restaurant that is on right beside the Arkansas River. We will probably come home after dinner and spend time together watching a movie on  Apple T.V! I love to watch movies and snuggle. It's the best! I hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment