Oh dear.. Momma's behind again! Ha
It's amazing how quickly each week comes and goes... I really think I blink and it's Sunday AGAIN and you are another week older! SO NOT FAIR! I just want to freeze time and stay in this moment forever.
Emily you are a precious 6 week old here!
You LOVE the ceiling fan!
You stare at it constantly. You literally look at it for an hour each morning while Mommy gets ready! You use to sit in your bouncy seat in the bathroom while I would get ready but you would quickly get tired of that, so now you lay on our bed and just kick, stare and "talk" to the fan! HA
At 6 weeks old you:
* wear a size 1 diaper
*wear 0-3 month clothes
* weigh 9lbs (that's as of weigh-in on Friday)
*Are cooing & kicking when you get excited
*really study our face & mouth when we hold you
* smile when we talk to you!
* love riding in the car
Your Daddy and I still can't believe you are our little girl! That we finally have you and that you're are all ours! It's the most amazing thing in the world. We are SO thankful for you and love you to pieces!





No comments:
Post a Comment