The day Emily turned 5 weeks old it snowed!
It only snowed about 2" where we live but further south it snowed a TON!... Lucky them!
We stayed in and snuggled, drank hot chocolate and watched a movie. You are too small to do anything just yet!
Although you had no idea what was going on... it was exciting for Mommy & Daddy because it was your first snow! I'm sure there will be a few more snow days this year and of course we will have to take pictures to document each one of them! I can't wait until you are old enough to play in the snow, build a snowman and make snow cream!
Oh the memories we will make!
She was making a silly face here... probably because she was thinking "my Mommy is crazy because she clipped a bow on the ear of my outfit!" HA... we were just being silly!
This week you have:
*started cooing!! It's the CUTEST thing EVER!!
*discovered the ceiling fan and you LOVE it! It's great entertainment while Mommy gets ready in the mornings!
*discovered the T.V and really likes watching football! HA.. It makes your Daddy proud!
*started sucking on your hand during tummy time.
You're the sweetest thing ever! We love you SO much Emily!





Congratulation Whitney! She's abolutely precious. I love the bow on her ear. :) Where do you get her bows? I'd love to know! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEmily is just as sweet as can be. You have every right to be proud parents. Cute pictures, so keep them coming. I'm really enjoying seeing Emily grow.
ReplyDelete