This past Saturday we had our first baby shower!
It was adorable and I couldn't of asked for anything more.
Thanks to all of the sweet ladies that helped make that day so special!
I am still in shock that this is all really happening!... We are REALLY having a baby and this shower was for us?!?! I have dreamed of these moments and they are all happening, right here, right now!

The cake was adorable and delicious!

My sweet Mother-In-Law surprised me with a piece of Emily Ann's bedding!
I just LOVE the fabric that we picked! It will grow with her and we will enjoy it for several years to come I'm sure!

Adorable decor!

Picture with the hostesses
We got several things and are so thankful to those who took the time to come.
I feel a little more prepared and we just hope and pray Emily Ann stays put for a little longer so we can get a few more things squared away!
Stay tuned for baby shower #2 which is this coming Saturday!





I started crying when I read "I have dreamed of these moments and they are all happening, right here, right now!" The bedding is beautiful.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))