A sweet group of friends helped host our 2nd baby shower this past Saturday.
It turned out so cute and I am very thankful for their helping hands during this special time!
Just enjoying a little visiting and eating.
Sweet gifts for little Miss Emily Ann!
Now that the showers are over, I have begun and almost finished washing all of her newborn clothes and mailing thank you cards. It feels so good to get a few things marked off my to-do list!
Her nursery should be done in about a week.. we are waiting on the bedding, curtains, canvases to get finished and for her night stand to arrive. I will feel RELIEVED when it's complete.
I have had SO many people ask to see her nursery and I feel so unprepared since it's not done... but what can you really do about it when your hands are tied because you are waiting on ordered things to get done.
I will post pictures as soon as we get everything finished! Stay tuned...





No comments:
Post a Comment