Tuesday, July 13, 2010

18 Weeks!!

I am behind posting this.. I guess it's better late than never!
18 weeks WOO HOO!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +4lbs
Marternity Clothes: I'm wearing the bella band, dresses and maternity capris
Sleep: I am sleeping good and feel blessed that I am able to sleep in each morning.
Best Moment this week: Just enjoining being pregnant and feeling the baby!
Gender: Not Sure Yet...we find out in July 19th!!
Movement: YES!! It is the most amazing feeling ever!
Food Craving: Honey Nut Cheerios
What I miss: Nothing at all!
What I am looking forward to: July 19th doctor appointment!
Weekly Wisdom: Didn't know the belly button would begin to pop out so soon.
Symptoms: Dizzy spells when I get hungry

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until the 19th. My mom ran into your mom the other day. She is so excited about the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney, I am dying to know what you are having!!!! I am glad to hear everything is going well.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete