.... BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!!!!!!!
Okay really, could the weekend have been more perfect?
The weather was GREAT!
It's amazing what good weather will do to your mood.
Sarah and Stuart came over Friday night for game night.
We ate Mike's famous BBQ chicken and played a few games of Last Word and Mexican Train Dominos. Since it was The Creamers 5th wedding anniversary we thought it would be nice to let them win a few games! HA.....
This game was fun! It is harder than what you think but we had a blast playing it.

Saturday was defiantly a day you wouldn't want to waste. With the nice weather and all, I decided to get my toes flip flop ready! I went and got a fresh coat of paint on them.... this season I'm going with the new OPI color- Red My Fortune Cookie.
Seriously, where do they come up with those names?!
You can view all the new 2010 OPI colors by going to Nail Polish Diva and pick your "flavor" as Mike calls it! HA

On an even HAPPIER note.... there are only 10 schools days left until SPRING BREAK!! Oh the perks of being a teacher :)
I hope and pray the weather is nice and warm during our time off... I would hate to spend it all cooped up inside.
Have a great week ya'll.... unfortunately I think it's going to be a rainy one here in AR.
My poor kindergartners are not going to be happy!





It was an awesome weekend! I am so ready for spring break.
ReplyDelete