I am a Christian, wife, Mother, daughter, sister, aunt, teacher and a friend. I have been happily married to my husband Mike for 8 years. We were blessed with our daughter 4 years ago and are excited to have baby #2 on the way. I am kindergarten teacher and I love every minute of it! Life is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!
OK DIL, What has happened to you!!! Chocolate Cheesecake!!! Are you telling me that my Cheesecake partner has abandoned the purity of our New York Cheesecake for chocolate??? I always have known I could count on you to enjoy real cheesecake with me!!! And now you've sold out to Godiva Chocolate!!!
Is there nothing sacred in the pursuit of the perfect Cheesecake??
Yum, Whitney. That looks good and it's no fair I live up here - where I have to drive 5 hours or so for good Cheescake (or maybe to Winnipeg - 2 hours north)....My dad should overnight some to me. Still a fan of regular Cheescake:)
I love cheesecake and that looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteYummy!!! I must drop by there!!!! I haven't eaten there before but I have heard great things!
ReplyDeleteOK DIL,
ReplyDeleteWhat has happened to you!!! Chocolate Cheesecake!!! Are you telling me that my Cheesecake partner has abandoned the purity of our New York Cheesecake for chocolate??? I always have known I could count on you to enjoy real cheesecake with me!!! And now you've sold out to Godiva Chocolate!!!
Is there nothing sacred in the pursuit of the perfect Cheesecake??
Your FIL,
Mike
Yum, Whitney. That looks good and it's no fair I live up here - where I have to drive 5 hours or so for good Cheescake (or maybe to Winnipeg - 2 hours north)....My dad should overnight some to me. Still a fan of regular Cheescake:)
ReplyDelete