Monday, May 11, 2009

The new things in life

Mike and I stayed in Conway last night with his brother and our soon to be sister-in-law, due to my appointment being so early the next morning. We went out to eat at PF Chang's and boy was it YUMMY!!! We enjoyed visiting with them. We never can go to Conway without stopping at Target! Because of that trip we are now the owners of ShamWOW! Mike and Matt couldn't resist and just had to have it. It truly works. I couldn't believe it!

The other day I was out hunting for Mother's Day gifts and came across a cute Maxi Dress. They are so popular right now and I just had to have one! They are so cute with a pair of flats and I can wear mine to work when I put a cardigan over it!

I am so blessed with caring friends. I was surprised with flowers tonight by Ryan & Amy!!! How sweet is that?

Amy is 32 weeks pregnant here and is so adorable. Ryan her husband(one on the left) and my husband Mike were being silly and thought it would be cute to "look" like Amy... HA! I am a little concerned about Mike.... he looks like he really is with child!!! HA
I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I need a large size of Mike like that -- for the Wilkins family album -- to show the generations. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back and had a good time in Conway. That was so sweet of your friends to get you flowers.

    ReplyDelete