Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer's Here!!

My summer break has begun!! WOO HOO! I don't go back until August 10th. If you know me at all, you know that I am a planner. I will probably be in and out of my classroom before that date.. HA!! Now onto summer plans!!!
My summer plans are as follows:

*Celebrate Mike's birthday!
*Spend lots of time by the pool!
*Sleep in
*Travel back and forth to Dr.'s appointments in Conway
*Hopefully announce GOOD news!!!
*Decorate Mike's office
*Take Jet on a daily walk
* Vacation to Disney World in July (still wish we were going on our annual Bahama Trip!)
* Scrapbook!!!!!!
* Have a cookout and break in the new patio furniture!
*Relax and enjoy life!
How are ya'll going to spend your summer?

2 comments:

  1. Whitney! Don't give up. I was 29 when I had Mary-Kate. I have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant again and I am having trouble too. I understand. I know it just doesn't seem fair. I am so glad that your doctor in Conway is supportive and encouraging.

    Summer plans: I work until June 15th.
    I plan to visit with my sister, take MK to gymnastics, take a pottery class with her, and go to Gulf Shores in July.

    Your list for the summer looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney - I think you shouldn't worry so much, because "they" say that doesn't help. You need to go about life knowing that it will happen and hopefully it will. If you put to much pressure and stress on yourself, that only makes things worse. I know when I get stressed it doesn't help my disease/condition, so I try best to avoid doing that (yes, it's very hard). I'm sure it will be okay. No worries.

    You are a school teacher, you are so lucky to have the summer off. That's awesome. Hang by the pool (you know y'all could use my parents pool sometimes, I'm sure they would love that since they just put a new liner in) It stinks that we aren't around to use it more...who does use their pool? hmm...

    Anyway, it will be fine and it will work out in some form or another in the end. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete