This sweet and sassy little thing is 7 months old!!!
Check out those eyebrows and finger pointing. That is serious stuff! HA
She is in as much shock as I am about what that sign says!
Oh the things these will be into VERY soon!
She is about to keep us on our toes.
More finger pointing... what can I say! HA
(Maybe a teacher in the making!)
At 7 Months you:
* wear size 2 diaper
*wear 6m clothes
* are teething BIG time
* will be crawling very soon
* get mad when we take things away from you that you shouldn't have
*like to grab at anything in sight
*take 2 naps a day and sleep all night
*cry when we leave the room
*love to look at pictures or yourself in the mirror
* still fall asleep in the car everytime





Emily is just so cute! She is starting to get her own personality now, and before long crawling all over the place. It is hard to believe she is 7 months old now.
ReplyDeleteEmily is sure growing. It just doesn't seem possible. Before long she will be taking her first steps around Thanksgiving or Christmas. I've commented before, but it doesn't show, so decided to comment again. I'm looking forward to seeing more picture's of Emily and all of you. I hope everything is going good.
ReplyDelete