We had a wonderful Easter!
It was pretty low key due to the nasty weather but very memorable. Easter service at church was packed but so good, followed by a yummy lunch.
I love celebrating and starting new traditions as a family of 3! So special and I hope I never forget any of it.
I have come to except that it will be a VERY long time before I get any pictures with all of us looking at the camera! HA
This sweet little girl has NO idea how blessed and loved she is!
The Easter Bunny was out of control this year.
She had no idea what was going on but just sat in awe of everything.
Off to eat Easter lunch!
Not to rush time but I can't wait until she is old enough to dye Easter Eggs, go on Easter egg hunts and learn about the meaning of Easter.





She looks just beautiful! We had a lot of fun this Easter too.
ReplyDeleteI was anxious to see how Emily's Easter went. Same as always as cute as can be. It's a nice picture of the 3 of you together. In a few years Emily and Mommy and Daddy will have the fun of coloring Easter Eggs together. Emily will have so much fun looking for the eggs. I'm so glad you all had a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDelete