Thursday, December 23, 2010

Update



My how our lives have changed over the past 3 weeks!!

It all started early Sunday morning, Dec. 5th.. I woke up at 3:00 a.m contracting...So funny to think back at those Braxton Hick contraction prior to real labor and thinking those where the real thing! HA.. think again... the REAL ones HURT!!! I labored all day and ended up having a c-section. Not exactly what I had in mind but the end result of having a healthy baby and Mommy is all that matters... and that is what we got!! Thank you Lord!!

First family photo!


Here are her stats..
She loves being in her Daddy's arms!

We play dress up everyday! Mommy can't resist the HUGE bows!
The BIGGER the BETTER!

Always Jolly... That's what her onesie says... and boy are we JOLLY!
SHOO WEE!! Lots of stinky diapers for Daddy!
First time to empty the diaper genie! We have to document everything!

Sleeping beauty!!!

Parenthood is the BEST!!

2 comments:

  1. I had know idea you had a c-section. I had 2 of those. It takes awhile to heal. You will do great! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't help smiling. I love the happiness in your heart.

    ReplyDelete